Senior Interior Designer – Design Talent
- Strong interior design skill and strong space planning ability. The talent to design and plan interior architecture, interior spaces within a building to work harmoniously with operation, circulation and purpose of the area.
- Experience working on projects of a hospitality, food and beverage, hotel and gaming nature.
- Ability to produce high end bespoke design work similar a level and style featured on our website.
- Has worked in a high end design practice within Australia producing sophisticated work for bespoke interiors/spaces or a hospitality nature.
- Experience in documentation, design development and detailing of interior architecture and objects
- Ability to use Revit
- 5-15+ industry experience
- Excellent communication skills, confident, can supervise other team members, good client facing skills
- Happy to work in a collaborative studio feel work environment
Please apply by clicking the ‘Email HR’ button, include your CV and folio (samples of your work)